Win The Ultimate Book of Barbecue
To celebrate the return of National BBQ Week from 25th – 31st May, we are offering two lucky people the chance to win The Ultimate Book of Barbecue – retailing at £15, the book is 224 pages packed full of tasty recipes.
National BBQ Week, one of the year’s most loved celebration dates, is back for its 24th year with a change in focus, launching BARBI for BRITAIN to raise much needed funds for our pandemic heroes.
Launching on the Spring Bank Holiday, National BBQ Week will run until 31st May, starting with BARBI for BRITAIN on Monday 25th May 2020.
This year the Week which encourages Better BBQing & Gastro Grilling each year is putting its weight through BARBI for BRITAIN into supporting and raising funds for the NHS, Care Homes and Frontline staff, as well saluting those unsung pandemic heroes the Supermarket Staff working so hard for all our benefit during the COVID-19 pandemic. We’re also encouraging everyone to also salute and support those who are less fortunate and facing real pandemic hardship, by donating to food charity, FareShare.
What people need to do to take part:
- Visit www.nationalbbqweek.co.uk for Barbi inspiration, fact & stats, tips & advice, including a special Barbi’s in Lockdown Guide, plus recipes.
- BARBI for BRITAIN, do your bit, hold a BBQ in your garden with your household – involve the kids and get together for cooking, eating and fun
- Video or photograph the event, and between 25th – 31st May, share to National BBQ Week’s social media channels using #BarbiforBritain to salute your heroes telling us why you are grateful.
- Donate to www.Fareshare.org.uk or www.nhscharitiestogether.co.uk which you can also do via www.nationalbbqweek.co.uk
- Watch the Fire Masters – BBQ Wars every night throughout the Week on Blaze tv Ch.63
Ends June 2, 2020.Official Rules
Share This Prize With Someone You Know Via: